Monday, October 8, 2012

Microbiology and the Art of Knitting...

 This is what I am doing while I am supposed to be studying micro-biology.  It's not that I don't like micro.  I actually really like it. Its relevant and interesting and something I never really learned enough about in nursing school. 

But...

We went to the farmers market and there were these wonderful ladies that were spinning fiber and selling their hand-spun.  I bought the most gorgeous, soft, pink and green and cream hand-spun with green sparkles.  I love sparkles.

And...

I put it in my stash, but I kept having to go and touch it and smell it and hold it and then i started looking at patterns and then I found a hat with cables and then I cast on and then I started knitting, I couldn't help myself.

So...

I worked on my hat and read micro power points at the same time.  Multitasking.  Using my left and right brain together for the greater good of knitkind.


The finished product  with enough left over to make fingerless mittens, too!!
 (I hate taking pictures of myself, they always turn out weird)


  (That's my fur dog, Joey in the background.)

No comments:

Post a Comment